By cduttl1230 - 26/06/2010 00:30 - United States

Today, after getting my appendix taken out, we had to drive over five sets of railroad tracks. Then, my four year-old brother decided to punch me in the stomach because, "I took away his mommy for two days." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 083
You deserved it 3 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That brother deserves to be punched in the stomach MUCH harder. Sometimes you can tell when a kid's gonna grow up to be an asshole...

Ow. Whilst I can understand your brother being upset about you 'stealing his mummy', how spoilt is he that he feels that it's ok to punch you in the stomach? Get better soon though, OP.

Comments

I had mine taken out, it was during school when my appendix started hurting until later that day at dinner which I couldn't ignore the pain. The week I came home my mom took me around with her doing errands until late. Our dogs kept on jumping all over me when i slept and when I was at Walmart, I sat on a bench that I thought had a back; I leaned backwards and fell off which ripped my stitches. it sucked. Plus since I was a gymnast for 12 years until last year, I still work out on my own and I still always feel the scar tissue...bleh.

kick him in the face... he'll learn from that

TropicalTulipz 0

bitch slap that little douche before he becomes an even bigger douche.

I'm sorry that must kill. (the appendix part that is hahaha)

I hope your mom turned his rear end a nice shade of blue.

jeciboo 0

DUDE you took his mommy :/ Haha jk Sorry to hear

punch him back see how he likes it. also why is this in the love section?

88sforlife 0

They Dont Let You Out Just After Your Appendix Is Removed Lol

Lichinamo 33

What the **** does 'Catholic Children's District' have to do with this? I'm sorry, but that's the only definition of CCD that I know :/