By ipayyourbillsgorramit - 24/08/2012 23:29 - Australia - Queanbeyan

Today, after getting home from a twelve-hour shift at work, I got into bed and passed out. My mother soon woke me up, screaming that she could tell I was "fake sleeping" and ignoring her lecture on how I need to stop being so "lazy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 437
You deserved it 1 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should yell whatever the hell you want at her. Get it all off your chest about what an insensitive bitch she is being and how she should leave you the **** alone. If she tries to punish you for it, tell her you were just sleep talking. It's foolproof!

ali671 1

Comments

sniperkit 10

Birth scares me. Why? Squeezing a baby out of a lemon-sized orifice has got to be painful, and definitely more painful than the swift kick to the balls which 55 is about to receive. Prepare your testicles.

What a bitch. I'd ask what she has done for the last 12 hours!

Oh my a twelve hour shift..... What an effin' baby!

Yes, 12 hours of working nonstop can tire anyone out. I'm guessing you never worked a day in your life.

HRBINGER0fdeath 3
dog1999 2

Omg! That sucks! Ew and I'd hate 12 hour shifts, I can barely handle 8 hours :s I really hope they pay you well!

I've gotten that from my mom. And I have insomnia. Worse part is, she knows it. -.-

#55 How hard does the kick have to be? As I understand it, a mere flick in the balls can bring excruciating pain to a man. And the whole birthing process? Yeah, that sucks, and that's if there is no complications. I knew of someone who had to have her uterus moved to line up with the birth canal. I became a doctor's puppet after my son. Believe me - birth is not always a cut and paste procedure. That being said, I really, really hate it when mothers fall back on that argument. It's a pathetic defense and ridiculous to be throwing in the face of offspring.

mrivera 6

You should shut of the cable and internet if you have then. Tell her you can't afford it. Then see if she gets a 12 hr job to pay for them.