By ipayyourbillsgorramit - 24/08/2012 23:29 - Australia - Queanbeyan

Today, after getting home from a twelve-hour shift at work, I got into bed and passed out. My mother soon woke me up, screaming that she could tell I was "fake sleeping" and ignoring her lecture on how I need to stop being so "lazy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 437
You deserved it 1 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should yell whatever the hell you want at her. Get it all off your chest about what an insensitive bitch she is being and how she should leave you the **** alone. If she tries to punish you for it, tell her you were just sleep talking. It's foolproof!

ali671 1

Comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

#59 somewhere along the lines of their argument she said that there's no pain worse than giving birth. I just wanted to throw out some stuff.

ganjaone 2

Move out then..problem solved. Or shut up

CrazyBells420 2

CheesecakeTaco: first of all, it's not possible for a man to "carry" the sperm longer than a female carries a baby. Why? Because sperm that is not ejaculated is reabsorbed into the body and filtered out within a couple of days. Then new sperm is made.

Doc - I am impressed you understood cheesecake tacos original comment. It took me a bit longer because it was so poorly written.

CheesecakeTaco— Go ahead and try pushing a baby outta that penis hole of yours and tell me how great it feels.

I love how everyone is assuming OP lives at home. If OP pays the bills which their names points out that they do. Then who's to say that her bitch of a mother doesn't live with her? My grandmother lives with my parents in their home and it's safe to say she thinks she's queen bee when she just lives there.. So don't go assuming that OP doesn't own or rent the house she is living in and her mom needed some where to stay.

This sounds exactly like my husband everyday. I need to be a super woman to live up to him.

Then stop. You don't need to be a super woman. You should both be equal in your relationship right from the start. Start as you mean to go on or you will regret it. Don't be a slave. No one gives you a medal when you are tired and old before your time.

docbastard is right... 12 hours is nothing more than a wake up call. doctors regularly have 18, hour shifts. so do support techs on call. worst shift I had was 72hours on site. LOTS of coffee.

Way to be an ass! Just cause a dr has an 18 hr shift doesn't make the op's 12hr any less hard...

redmane 21

55- The birthing process lasts longer than the pain of a kick in the balls. Kick in the balls = a couple, maybe 10-15 minutes of pain. Natural cervical dilation and vaginal birth itself can last for hours and hours on end. Think of your asshole being stretched slowly to let out something about the size of a medium-large sized football for 5-12 hours, in some cases even more. My mother was in labor with my brother for 18 hours because his foot got caught on something. She did not receive any numbing pain blocks. Obviously, you haven't seen a woman in labor. If there's science to back it up, can you give us the links to the journals?