By ipayyourbillsgorramit - 24/08/2012 23:29 - Australia - Queanbeyan

Today, after getting home from a twelve-hour shift at work, I got into bed and passed out. My mother soon woke me up, screaming that she could tell I was "fake sleeping" and ignoring her lecture on how I need to stop being so "lazy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 437
You deserved it 1 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should yell whatever the hell you want at her. Get it all off your chest about what an insensitive bitch she is being and how she should leave you the **** alone. If she tries to punish you for it, tell her you were just sleep talking. It's foolproof!

ali671 1

Comments

totheforest84 4

Your mother has poor communication skills. Did you ask in what way you were lazy?

peve3 12

Why do certain arguments always appear? Yeah I'm sure both giving birth and getting kicked in the balls hurt, but how much to a certain person? Everyone has different pain levels that they can take. One person may be able to break a leg and not even show pain where another stubs their toe and freaks out. It would be hard to scientifically prove something like that just because it wouldn't be a constant variable, unless you know a man that gave birth or a women that has balls.

Thats when i start screaming back and throwings telling her to to a 12 hour shift or shut up and gtfo unless you have to live there then just tell her get out of your room or stay with a friend or something

OP, based on your name, you need to stop paying your mom's bills. She's the lazy one and it's not your job to support her, especially if she's making no attempt to help make ends meet. So cut her off and move out to pay your own bills rather than hers.

redmane 21

Hollowlchigos argument is as stupid as the idiot doctor that thinks a woman's body can shut down a rape pregnancy.

mrsmaglietta 6

My mom did the same thing! Right from high school - college - university. I remember going to school full time, working 5 jobs because I didn't have enough money to pay the bills. I worked most nights right through and mom would come in at 730am asking how she looks, need to do chores, move the cars, etc...... I snapped after finishing a 36hr shift at 3 jobs, she woke me up and then told me I needed another job! Just tell her what u feel.