By ipayyourbillsgorramit - 24/08/2012 23:29 - Australia - Queanbeyan

Today, after getting home from a twelve-hour shift at work, I got into bed and passed out. My mother soon woke me up, screaming that she could tell I was "fake sleeping" and ignoring her lecture on how I need to stop being so "lazy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 437
You deserved it 1 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should yell whatever the hell you want at her. Get it all off your chest about what an insensitive bitch she is being and how she should leave you the **** alone. If she tries to punish you for it, tell her you were just sleep talking. It's foolproof!

ali671 1

Comments

Docbastard, if talking bad about my privates (which clearly you've never seen) makes you feel better about yourself. Then go for it. What ever makes you feel better, man. And no shit they carry that many. I knew that. So? We carry that many. It's the same thing. Just microscopic .

Your nice- I wld blast back and tell her to call your job to validate. Then say you owe an apology - it will catch her off guard and you will never have that happen again.

No u don't want a crazy person calling ur job trust me I have my own crazy mom.

Wake her up in the middle of the night and do the exact same thing. **** probably deserves a wake up call, anyway.

Do you call your Mother that? For the love of God!

Cheesecake - The tiny balls thing was a joke. Get over it. But calling you a moron isn't a joke. The sperm we carry is tiny and weighs almost nothing. Women carry a 3-4 kg baby. How is that not clear to you?

miz_kamakazi 11

Cheesetaco, it's NOT anywhere near being the same. Why don't we strap you down and open up your pee hole to 10 cm, over 13-15 hours and see if it's a walk in the park? Challenge?

My dad did the same shit with me in high school, even with juggling classes and working with pops after school, on weekends, and during summer. Momma got sick of it, kicked his ass out. Now I have two jobs, and my mom has fulfilled my dad's position of making sure I'm getting called out for not doing stuff around the house. Parents just do that op. it sucks when it does, but hey there's always the door right?

I feel your pain. I was trying to buy a house working two jobs and going to school my mom didn't feel I was doing enough. Some ppl you have to take what they say and let it go in one ear and out the other or at least lock it in a box for later but def. stand up for yourself just choose your battles sleep is worthwhile tho

Even if OP's mom was being that way, I don't think they would slap her! Better to walk away than physically hurt your mom..