By Anonymous - 29/02/2012 10:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, after getting a pat of appreciation from my girlfriend's father for taking it slow, he found me later, in her room, with my head between her thighs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 568
You deserved it 49 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you risk it somewhere that you're likely to get caught? Especially after lying to him?

Comments

Lyraa_fml 0

While people ate on the house????

westdallas5 4

I agree with 186 its more fun when you have a chance of getting caught I've gotten head on my couch with my whole family home!

Be happy you're at least able to type this up, you wouldn't be if it was my daughter!

anappleaday 0

When I do things with my boyfriend.. I'm not exactly thinking about what kind of respect or disrespect people will get from it. I do it for my own enjoyment, as well as his, and am not intentionally doing it for disrespect. I don't think you should have full on sex unless in the privacy of your own room, and you should be quiet about it. But it's really irritating that people associate something so personal and just between the both of you with everyone else. That's like saying bringing your own food in a movie theater is disrespectful. Well, if you can't afford their over priced snacks, how else are you going to eat?

Razzed 4

It is disrespectful to bring your own food to the theatre. That's why theatres have rules against bringing in your own food. Stay home and rent a movie. Although, if you can't sit for two hours and watch a movie without eating, you've probably got bigger issues to worry about than simple respect. If you think that sex is a personal and private thing between two people, I expect that you would want to insure that your personal and private time stays that way. That doesn't really include sneaking off to the bedroom to get busy while your parents are still home.

lolatyofail 0

The most important meal of the day...to soon O_o