By imamomma - 20/12/2011 18:59 - United States

Today, after explaining to my two year old that we were going bra shopping, he decided to announce to the entire bank that we were going to buy Mommy some boobies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 212
You deserved it 26 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids and their silly comments. But why would you even specify what type of shopping?

Damn_Hippster 11

Why would you tell your 2 year old that you were going to go bra shopping? He's only 2. He obviously doesn't understand.

Comments

Isn't that adorable? Two years old, and already obsessed with boobs.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

It would be strange if he's obsession has had such a late start, given that we're basically born obsessed with breasts.

BbyKenzie 0

My two year old is the same way!

perdix 29

You're probably going to have to take a second mortgage to get those mosquito bites built up into something remotely feminine.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Perdix, I know nearly everyone is probably aware that you're joking, but I still have to say that small chested girls can definitely be extremely sexy and feminine in their own way.

they certainly can shrooms *pervy laugh* they certainly can

perdix 29

23 and 54, You might be surprised at what I consider the optimal size boob for real-life sex. It's not huge. In ****, on the other hand, the big uns are a lot of fun!

I agree perdix in **** bigger is usually better but in life I find slender petite girls amazingly sexy

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Everything has to be bigger in **** to look good on camera. Funny how the camera supposedly adds on the pounds to your waistline, but at the same time shrinks the male genitals and female breasts. Someone needs to research this wacky phenomenon.

Wellll I do...Just not with chix xD LOL

ShroomsOnAcid 16

140 - Nice try going way out of your way to announce to everyone that you're gay. Yes, I saw that other comment of yours on the Skittles FML too. I'm curious as to why you felt the need to do so. It's not really a big deal nowadays. Anyway, uh, congratulations on your gayness.

Cue Bill Cosby's old show "Kids Say the Darndest Things"

It was Art Linkletter. Even adult kids say the darnedest things.

ThecomingofTan 9

Not without protection, good sir.

Llamacod 11

In all fairness, Cosby did the remake in the 80' s or 90' s and it seems the average age of fml users are somewhere around the united states legal drinking age.

People just don't appreciate the little things, like how funny that show was!

bossroyd 4

OP, you're raising your kid right

eltapatio16 5

Tell your son that the bank will not give you money to buy him a present.

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

This shouldn't be on an FML, it should be on "Kids Say the Darnest Things"

Kids repeat things you say to them and say it in a more embarrassing way. Its like they know how to say it like that lol

FYLDeep 25

Do you really have to torture your kids by taking them with you when you go bra shopping and to the bank? My guess is they're bored out of their minds.

FYLDeep 25

I'm also guessing that someone's going to make a reply going, "Well, what if she was a single mother or something? She can't just leave them at home alone." To that I have to say, don't take the shit I say on here too seriously.

Llamacod 11

Well, what if she we're a single mom or something, she can't just leave the kid at ho.... Oops look like you beat me to it.

Airick_TheGreat 2