By TheKingDavis - 14/02/2011 07:11 - United States

Today, after dealing with tons of drama and working a 14 hour shift, I took a shower. When I stepped out, a weak spot in the floor gave way. While falling through the floor I grabbed the toilet tank lid, which fell into the tank and broke it. Now my leg hurts and the bathroom's flooded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 102
You deserved it 3 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not to mention there's a hole in your floor?

That sucks. Though it could've been worse... Could've fallen right through the floor and pulled the toilet down with you...

Comments

not to mention there's a hole in your floor?

And wouldn't the water run through the hole into whatever room is underneath?

kmarrs 2

Exactly, how is the br flooded? Wouldn't it be the room beneath?

babygurl329 0

oh my god, that sucks! Think about when she has to pee agian!

UpsidedownKayak 9

#9 is a ******* sexist. Bot all these FMLs are ******* girls, idiot.

I think you guys are missing the point. There was no "weak spot" in the floor, the op is a fatty

NickK49 0

Number nine, I completely agree that only a woman can fail this much. Also OP, how much do you weigh you frikin whale?

nateb1tch 1

yes, actually shoddy work and over wetness can cause the floor to deteriorate and eventually give way..kinda like how the roof caves in some houses

That sucks. Though it could've been worse... Could've fallen right through the floor and pulled the toilet down with you...

I'd say that this is a win. That lid could have fallen on you and you could have broken your ankle. Then you would have been rolling around on the floor, naked, soaked in toilet water when someone arrived.

Not a wonderful day in the neighborhood huh? Hope your Valentines day is better!

Haha ydi. You say it as if you already knew there was a weak spot in the floor. lol

alexaaisabeastt 0

how would she even know that? Oh, after all the junk I went through today, how about I have a near death experience to top this whole janky day up. Sure. She totally knew.

Turn off the water and go to sleep. Then deal with it in the morning. Plus it's a good excuse not to go into work tomorrow.

Look at the bright side, I'm sure the flood drained through the new hole in the floor.

This is one of those FMLs that I really wish I could of seen on video lmfao

I disagree. I am at too sensitive of an age to see a man stepping out of a shower... NAKED.