By Ew. - 09/04/2012 15:22 - United Kingdom

Today, after being filled with joy after seeing my very elderly cat finally enjoying the sun in my garden, I skipped over to give her a hug. Turns out she was taking a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 889
You deserved it 9 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh man you cat be serious! C'mon you've got to be kitten me! That sounds like a catastrophe! Hopefully you can put this event behind you and "fur-get" about it.

According to your profile, you want to be a veterinarian. I really suggest you don't if you think hugging cats is strange. Jeez..

Comments

That's why you don't let many animals in your garden either. Cats tend to mess thing up.

tired looking shity fml. post some thing new

GoingToBeAPilot1 6

On the upside the cat didn't poo in your home. On the downside she pooed in the sun which will make it all the more stinky. I'm sure she appreciated the hug though and will thank you later by bringing you a dead mouse.

DrBlack 9

More likely to dry out quicker in the sun and smell less than indoors where it would stay... uh, moist?

hateevryone 14
devonisthebest 7

Haha and you just randomly go and hug your cat?

I kiss mine when they least expect it. Ninja Kisses!!!

My dogs get the same treatment. Sadly one time I got a horrid case of poison ivy all over my face from giving them kisses-so I recommend to stop soon. It was not fun :(

daisyismydog 3

I feel like this isn't bad enough to be an FML

I guess you could say that was a shitty situation.

"AAAhhhhhhh, it's nice here in the garden, feeling the warm sun on my old bones. ****, here comes my ******** master skipping around like she always does. Try to catch a few minutes to myself and she can't stay away. Maybe if I look like I'm copping a squat she'll leave me the **** alone."

DrBlack 9

There should be a like/dsislike feature just for comments.

Yep, I'm sure that's exactly what most cats think. I know when I first get home mine gets this look that screams, "Ah ****, there goes my peace and quiet and doing whatever the **** I want. Maybe if I act like I want food the thing will think I give a shit."