By Anonymous - 28/04/2015 16:58 - United Kingdom - Exminster

Spicy
Today, after assuming I'd been scammed, I finally found the vibrator I ordered over 2 months ago. It was in my mom's bedside cabinet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 797
You deserved it 4 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you got scammed, just not by the primary suspect

She was just test driving it You wouldn't want it accidentally shorting out on you when you start her up, would you?

Comments

bleedingglitter 24

Well it is hers now... Cut your losses and just order a new one.

leogachi 15

If my mom stole from me, I definitely wouldn't cut my losses.

bleedingglitter 24

It's not like she spent that much money on it and she isn't getting it back so it seems like a decent plan.

#74 how do you know how much money the OP spent on it? for all you know, it could be one of the more expensive ones.

bleedingglitter 24

Because I am assuming she is a teenager and that is why she lives with her mom.

leogachi 15

It doesn't matter how much she spent. Your mom is supposed to be the person who you can trust more than anyone else and as soon as she steals something from you, no matter what it might have been, it can damage your relationship forever.

xapocxbiggunx 4

Does she go through all your mail? Parent fail

Give her a present saying happy Mother's Day.

Mooglefox 23

Could have your mother pay you back because it is a federal crime to open someone else's mail

I like your thinking ruin a family relationship over a *****. That would make for a story

leogachi 15

It's better than pretending that your own mother stealing from you isn't a problem.

FrostyNipz19 12

Well, at least you and your mom have similar tastes, OP.

Haven't you realised she has been in a better mood the last two months. Is it worth ruining that? Your not going to use it now so might as well let her keep it.