By Anonymous - 28/04/2015 16:58 - United Kingdom - Exminster

Spicy
Today, after assuming I'd been scammed, I finally found the vibrator I ordered over 2 months ago. It was in my mom's bedside cabinet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 797
You deserved it 4 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you got scammed, just not by the primary suspect

She was just test driving it You wouldn't want it accidentally shorting out on you when you start her up, would you?

Comments

those things aren't cheap, make her pay

What were you looking for in her bedside cabinet anyway?

leogachi 15

What was her mom doing opening up her mail? At least Op didn't commit a crime.

Jellysweetheart 23

Some people regularly do... My mom keeps her nail file in her bedside table, as well as her nail polish. If it's always been allowed to go into it, then it's not that weird.

Parents always check if toys are safe for their kids. I don't think they should ALWAYS test.

What were you doing rummaging around in her beside cabinet in the first place?

I don't know about anyone else but why would you order that online and get it delivered to a house you share with your mother? Just no no no.

chef4money 12

It's just a sex toy. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. If she lives at home, common sense would say that she would have it sent to her home. although she may reconsider that after her mom stole her stuff.

Take it back and hide it in your room. See what happens. ;-)

Time to get out the vaporub and teach her a lesson her cooch will never forget... If you're game enough to touch that thing after where it's been