By Anonymous - 28/04/2015 16:58 - United Kingdom - Exminster

Spicy
Today, after assuming I'd been scammed, I finally found the vibrator I ordered over 2 months ago. It was in my mom's bedside cabinet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 797
You deserved it 4 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you got scammed, just not by the primary suspect

She was just test driving it You wouldn't want it accidentally shorting out on you when you start her up, would you?

Comments

I hope you plan on charging her and ordering a new..different..one for yourself

I wouldn't know whether to be mad about the money or the fact that I just found out my mom has the same taste in toys. XD

poppunkette 22

Well at least your mother got a buzz! Maybe next time get it delivered discreetly somewhere else? Like work if your coworkers won't open your mail! Hahaha still it's funny!

chef4money 12

I would ask her to repay you. obviously you are both old enough to use vibrators, so you are old enough to call her out on it. It's a sex toy, nothing to be embarrassed about, maybe she will offer to buy you a new one. Now you know to have them delivered to an address that begins to someone you can trust. She must have been hard up to steal her daughter's sex toy.

Run her batteries down and hide the new ones. You'll have the last laugh when she's has that itch and no vibro for her clit.

Use it as an excuse to steal her credit card, take a picture, put it back, log it into Amazon and buy her five more.

I wouldn't even know how to bring that conversation up with my mother..

That sucks! Order a new one and give the delivery guy instructions to NOT hand it over to your mom!