By Anonymous - 06/05/2017 21:00 - France

Today, after a long series of tests, I found out that I’m sterile. My wife is currently pregnant with our second child. I think I have some questions for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 554
You deserved it 492

Top comments

Just to clarify, did you find out you are NOW sterile, or that you have always BEEN sterile? Could be that your kids are yours and this is recent... or not.

norisorroz 28

We definitely need some follow-up on this one.

Comments

Oh no... I'm sorry to hear that OP, on both counts...

Just to clarify, did you find out you are NOW sterile, or that you have always BEEN sterile? Could be that your kids are yours and this is recent... or not.

we need a follow up. As you say, the details can make a huge difference

Randomness911 12

Well look on the bright side, no child support and you will never know the pain of a vasectomy. Although I'm sorry OP, there's little else good there.

Paternity tests? Even if you are sure they are yours, that would give proof that you aren't completely sterile... or proof that they were not made using your dna.

norisorroz 28

We definitely need some follow-up on this one.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well if they're not it means his wife has been having an affair.

If they're not his kids and he's been sterile his whole life, then his wife is a cheating *****. Also, the other guy should be paying child support.

Are you for real right now? Does it even matter?! The **** is wrong with you? If his marriage is based on a sham, and his wife has cheated him and made him raise other people's kids, the **** would not matter in that situation?

My younger sisters grandpa was told he was sterile but he has 6 kids from 3 marriages that all bear resemblance to him. Anything is possible OP.

i would definitely talk to her but keep in mind that you being sterile at this very moment doesn't mean you always were. if you want to be absolutely sure then i would order a paternity test for the kids before jumping to conclusions when your wife may very well have done nothing wrong.

I'm not sure what brought up those tests but as others have said the children may still be yours. Do a paternity test if you feel they need one. without knowing your condition, it's difficult to say if this has always been the case or if it happened recently.