By dsbass09 - 09/07/2011 05:59 - United States

Today, after 8 years in exceptionally difficult veterinarian classes which put me $200,000 in debt, and 7 months of job searching, I finally got a job. I will be inspecting feces for worms while making minimum wage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 874
You deserved it 5 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

welcome to the united states, the land of joblessness, poverty and debt...

Comments

camo97 0

time for a move. don't get stuck in that place.

lol that's why so many Americans are in debt their whole lives. your fault

a_nutritionist 10

...because so many people studied to become vets? of course, studying and working minimum wage, THATS the reason people are in debt. not because they cant manage their money...******* twat.

You gotta start somewhere bud. You won't regret it when you're making tons of money in a couple years!

it may seem bad now but you have to start at the buttom to get to the top....don't worry you will get there!

I wanted to be a vet but its just not worth it. You go to school longer than a doctor, pay more for it and end up making way less. Sucks, fyl OP. GL finding a better job.

FTC_Socialist 3

The state is paying for all my vet school bills. Did you not even look for scholarships...o.O.

Um, not everyone can earn a scholarship. I know it's hard to believe, but some people actually have to fully pay for their education themselves - no parental help, no scholarships, sometimes no loans.

I hear ya, I paid 80 grand for my education, graduated with honors and 2 years later I'm still looking for a steady job!

chaoticnh 0

feces and minimum wage should never have anything to do with each other.