By OrangeTree12 - 04/04/2009 06:05 - Canada

Today, a really cute guy sat across from me on the bus. He smiled at me, then tensed his muscles and lifted a heavy bag with one arm. Thinking he was trying to act "macho" to impress me, I rolled my eyes and threw him an annoyed/disgusted look. When he got off, I realized he only had one arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 191
You deserved it 83 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow. first of all, even if he was trying to charm you, to seem "macho" you should have enjoyed the sentiment of it. second your a total turdwad, for rolling your eyes, thinkin' your better than him, that makes you a double turdwad. YDI imagine how you must have made him feel for being a normal person. turdwad.

first you say theres a really cure guy that sat across from you and then you roll your eyes at him?

Comments

jayhawk63 0

And you're complaining? Girl, you have all your limbs, shut up.

Tall_Kid 0

OH MY GOD my friend seriously just told me about this happening. he has one arm. his name's Eric. in what state did this happen to you?

OP: That should teach you not to flatter yourself.

Minstrels 0

yeah i guess i'm agreeing with everyone who's saying why were you being mean.. and how did you not notice his lack of an arm when you were looking at him? its a pretty obvious thing to miss

duuude harsh.. a couple thoughts on this though... first you say he's cute then you give him a dirty look for trying to "impress" you. Why give a dirty look for that though? What if a guy who thought you were cute gave you a dirty look for trying to "impress" him by wearing a low cut shirt or a short skirt or something? Also, just the way people bend their arms the bicep tightens and appears flexed even tho no force is being used. His arm was probably jacked from using just one arm for things.

Mylife_cant_suck 0

head out of own ass please...

Good for you, douche bag. Deserved it for assuming. Also, uh... dumbass? Buses aren't that big, you pretty much had to notice. Fail.