By Sursion - 12/11/2009 17:34 - Canada

Today, I was talking to a friend of mine over webcam, when I saw a scary looking man in a grey hoodie creeping around in the background. I loudly proclaimed "Paige! Who is that creepy looking guy behind you?" Turns out it was her mom. She heard everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 862
You deserved it 10 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sooo, your friend has a creepy mom and you have a big mouth. Case closed.

perdix 29

(Sorry, sometimes you'll see the original). If you saw someone "creeping" behind your friend, why would you "loudly proclaim?" Didn't they ever teach you about the quiet "indoor voice?" Wouldn't this be a good time to use it? And tell Mom to dress like a mom, and not a wannabe, gangsta thug unless she wants to get a cap popped in her ass.

Comments

IN THE BUTT. ON MYSPACE. Good thing you warned her.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

"You could've been RAPED! I'm not even laughing! I'M NOT EVEN LAUGHING! YOU COULD'VE BEEN RAPED IN THE BUTT!"

No she shouldn't have warned her, her friend deserves it for being named Paige.

The OP is a dude. And Paige is a great name. It reminds me of Rose McGowan's (orgasms at the mention) character on Charmed.

crazysmurfette 6

#10-My name is Paige. you're an ass.

#10-My sisters name is Paige. you're an ass. :P

FYL, but you had good intentions, right?

flighted 1

right. had it actually been some creepy stalker killer at least her friend woulda known. hahah that's so embarrassing though

Sooo, your friend has a creepy mom and you have a big mouth. Case closed.

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

That's not really that bad, if she had the hood up how could you tell it was her? And even if she didn't, it could have been a really low resolution

How is she dressing like a wannabe gangsta thug? By wearing a hoodie?

Would yelling a whisper suffice? That is always a good one.

What in the blue hell!? Damn you iphone, damn you to hell. I was responding to #8. Oy vey...

perdix 29

Don't worry. Things jump around.

Oh come on. What are the chances? Family member vs serial killer. Which is more likely?

fattypie101 0

omg number 11 change your pic

perdix 29

(Sorry, sometimes you'll see the original). If you saw someone "creeping" behind your friend, why would you "loudly proclaim?" Didn't they ever teach you about the quiet "indoor voice?" Wouldn't this be a good time to use it? And tell Mom to dress like a mom, and not a wannabe, gangsta thug unless she wants to get a cap popped in her ass.

Who doesn't wear a hoodie indoors? they're comfy af..

Is there any good that could result from, "Paige! Who is that creepy looking guy behind you?"? Either 1) Paige knows the guy and he & possibly Paige get offended. (In this case, he is the mom.) Or 2) it is actually a creepy guy and then you witness the brutal murder/rape (possibly not in that order) of Paige. Next time, let's be a little more positive with our exclamations, OK?

3) The creepy guy was just in the wrong house, but hears you calling him creepy so he comes to yours.