By Anonymous - 16/10/2012 04:48 - United States - Saint Louis

Today, a one-eyed drunken homeless man followed me around the store I work at, screaming at me because I turned down his sexual advances. My managers and coworkers wouldn't kick him out because they thought it was funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 693
You deserved it 2 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aspen_Grace33 27

Keep an eye out for the guy outside your work, he might be waiting for you. And maybe look into getting another job if that's how your supervisors treat people. Either way, good luck!

Sounds like your managers are just asking to get sued or fired. They deliberately put you in harms way, it is obvious this guy had problems he could be seriously dangerous yet because they wanted a few chuckles they stood back and watched. The guy should have been thrown out of the store straight away and the police should have been called. I feel for ya OP. You should put in a complaint to their bosses I'm sure they would love to hear how your managers let a drunken homeless chase you around the store screaming, not only did it put you at risk but it would have cost the business customers because who's going to go into a store with a drunken lunatic in it.

Comments

You should definitely put in a complaint

that's really unprofessional of them. I'd report it. you really could potentially get hurt. they should have taken that into consideration.

Set a drunk one-eyed homeless man on them. Let's see how they like it. Tit for tat.

Shadowvoid 33

Well now you can fulfill your lifelong dream of performing the "one eye wonder"

Will be a funny story to tell the grandkids.

Definitely not funny. I had a similar situation and the guy started following me home and around town. Had to get the police involved and have him arrested at my work one night. Scary shit.

holdenthemonkey 3

Your managers and coworkers are absolutely correct for not kicking him out. That was a pirate, and poor excuse for one. Just for the record, pirate's don't need to ask your permission to make sexual advances, you wench!

I've had to deal with many homeless guys coming into my job and their behaviors are very unpredictable. It's the manager's duty to make sure that their employees feel safe. Failure on his part.

Sounds like the makings of a great sexual harassment law suit.