By Anonymous - 16/10/2012 04:48 - United States - Saint Louis

Today, a one-eyed drunken homeless man followed me around the store I work at, screaming at me because I turned down his sexual advances. My managers and coworkers wouldn't kick him out because they thought it was funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 692
You deserved it 2 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aspen_Grace33 27

Keep an eye out for the guy outside your work, he might be waiting for you. And maybe look into getting another job if that's how your supervisors treat people. Either way, good luck!

Sounds like your managers are just asking to get sued or fired. They deliberately put you in harms way, it is obvious this guy had problems he could be seriously dangerous yet because they wanted a few chuckles they stood back and watched. The guy should have been thrown out of the store straight away and the police should have been called. I feel for ya OP. You should put in a complaint to their bosses I'm sure they would love to hear how your managers let a drunken homeless chase you around the store screaming, not only did it put you at risk but it would have cost the business customers because who's going to go into a store with a drunken lunatic in it.

Comments

Sounds like your managers are just asking to get sued or fired. They deliberately put you in harms way, it is obvious this guy had problems he could be seriously dangerous yet because they wanted a few chuckles they stood back and watched. The guy should have been thrown out of the store straight away and the police should have been called. I feel for ya OP. You should put in a complaint to their bosses I'm sure they would love to hear how your managers let a drunken homeless chase you around the store screaming, not only did it put you at risk but it would have cost the business customers because who's going to go into a store with a drunken lunatic in it.

I can't believe it took 11 comments for someone to say that. This situation is absolutely disgusting and the behavior of OP's managers is nothing short of blatant sexual harassment. They should be fired immediately.

I'm shocked that I haven't seen "sue them" yet.

BellaBelle_fml 23

gracehi- I agree with your statement, however, it wasn't the OP's managers who were sexually harassing her, it was just the one-eyed, drunken hobo that was sexually harassing her. But the managers are certainly not much better than the hobo by just sitting there, letting him harass her, and most likely make several customers uncomfortable, all for a 'good' laugh. I would have definitely talked to their superiors about their unprofessional, uncaring for OP's and the customers' safety, and overall lack of respect for the OP's comfort.

that_guy666 3

the lack of management skills today are quite ridiculous. seems as if they will hand anyone a supervisor position now a days.

Mister_Triangle 21

People are promoted when they do well, and not when they do poorly. So, in other words, people are promoted to their level of incompetence, where they settle.

007type 26

One-eyed man was just looking something to put his one-eyed thingy into.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

One-eyed thingy...? What the ****.

Maybe someone to warm up his one-eyed trouser snake.

That's not very professional of your manager you should call your HR and get your manager disciplined for that.

I wonder if OP is from St. Louis because we are having an issue with homeless people. They have nowhere to go so they end up sleeping on streets and peeing where they please. Its not pretty or sanitary

Well he only has one eye. So if he ever tries to chase you, just punch, mace or scratch him in the other. or just run on the side that he doesn't have the eye

Sadly my co workers would of done the same thing:( lol

Mister_Triangle 21

It's either "would've" or " would have". "Would of" makes zero sense

KuchkaNumberOne 2