By Jessch15 - 13/01/2012 12:45 - United States

Today, a guy took me to meet his parents on a second date. I stopped answering his calls afterwards, but he's just left me a voice-mail informing me that he's in love with me. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 228
You deserved it 8 942

Jessch15 tells us more.

Im the one who posted this... to all the people calling me a bitch, there was a lot more to the story that I couldnt include in because of the text limit. We just didnt have alot in common, the more I got to know him the weirder he got and he was getting clingy very quickly. Plus his parents were freak, tried to prevent me from leaving their house at one point and freaked me out. OF COURSE I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT. Was just trying to figure out what to say when he called and left that voicemail. Since I have talked to him and broke it off and he seemed to understand. Then he begin harrassing me via phone calls and text and today he showed up at my work. Ive had to change me phone number and co workers have told me since i left work he has been back asking for me and they had to call the cops becuase he was refusing to leave and got violent with my boss. Im not a bitch.

Top comments

You stopped answering his calls, just like that, without even telling him you weren't interested in dating him any more? Why? How do you expect him to react to that? As far as he knows, you're still interested but temporarily not near your phone.

Comments

StupidBunnies 10

Oh myyy, I have a guy like this. I haven't even gone out with him, don't know him well and I don't even like the guy, I'm still nice to him, and he has declared his love for me a million times. It is kinda sweet, but he's rude to me alot and he's a pig. I still treat that guy okay and pick up the phone when he calls! Give him an explanation, it might help! Although, it could make it worse... Either way, good-luck! :)

Creepy? But why? Can't a person fall in love after a second date? May be OP did something nice and impressed him so much. Don't you all believe in love at first sight? Jesus, where does this world go?

bizarre_ftw 21

absence makes the heart grow fonder Now you should run for sure Cuz it looks like you have a stalker :) ^ my version of "roses are red.." Good luck

Nothing to be afraid of...just tell him what he needs to hear haha

Mkbitch 2

Desperate fella. Give him a chance. Just tell him you don't want to rush into anything, don't cut him off completely.

YDI it and worse. Whatever happened to just telling people how you feel? Just answer and tell him you aren't interested then go from there. Your an asshole for being so cowardly.

Well it is some how creepy, but try to look on the bright side, how often will you find love such as this the man fell in love with u in first sight. If i were u ill give it a try but ill also have control on the situation GL????

Oh my god that's happened to me before too! I broke his nose and he backed off though so maybe you should try that

Wait, you broke someone's nose because he told you he loved you?

Agree with 104. Does not compute. You just sound like a violent person.