By Jessch15 - 13/01/2012 12:45 - United States

Today, a guy took me to meet his parents on a second date. I stopped answering his calls afterwards, but he's just left me a voice-mail informing me that he's in love with me. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 228
You deserved it 8 942

Jessch15 tells us more.

Im the one who posted this... to all the people calling me a bitch, there was a lot more to the story that I couldnt include in because of the text limit. We just didnt have alot in common, the more I got to know him the weirder he got and he was getting clingy very quickly. Plus his parents were freak, tried to prevent me from leaving their house at one point and freaked me out. OF COURSE I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT. Was just trying to figure out what to say when he called and left that voicemail. Since I have talked to him and broke it off and he seemed to understand. Then he begin harrassing me via phone calls and text and today he showed up at my work. Ive had to change me phone number and co workers have told me since i left work he has been back asking for me and they had to call the cops becuase he was refusing to leave and got violent with my boss. Im not a bitch.

Top comments

You stopped answering his calls, just like that, without even telling him you weren't interested in dating him any more? Why? How do you expect him to react to that? As far as he knows, you're still interested but temporarily not near your phone.

Comments

Hey i brought my girl home after 2 weeks. Told each other we loved each other soon after and are now engaged. If he' moving too fast let him know and work on it

You're a bitch. How would you feel if you felt completely infatuated and comfortable around a new person and they just randomly stopped taking your calls? You obviously weren't clear with him on why you wanted to go out with him. He seems like a nice enough guy, even if he is as clingy as a 15 year old girl, so why are you treating him like garbage? He wants to treat you right so you at least owe him the same courtesy. Instead of being a big child and trying to hide from him, be an adult and tell him flat out how you feel. If he says he'll stop being clingy and wants another chance, it's up to you on whether or not to give it to him. He may have just come out of a long-term relationship and be eager to get into another one to ease the pain, you don't know. Just talk to him. Jesus rollerblading Christ.

Im the one who posted this... to all the people calling me a bitch, there was a lot more to the story that I couldnt include in because of the text limit. We just didnt have alot in common, the more I got to know him the weirder he got and he was getting clingy very quickly. Plus his parents were freak, tried to prevent me from leaving their house at one point and freaked me out. OF COURSE I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT. Was just trying to figure out what to say when he called and left that voicemail. Since I have talked to him and broke it off and he seemed to understand. Then he begin harrassing me via phone calls and text and today he showed up at my work. Ive had to change me phone number and co workers have told me since i left work he has been back asking for me and they had to call the cops becuase he was refusing to leave and got violent with my boss. Im not a bitch.

#125, how is it her fault that he can't figure out that if she doesn't answer, she probably doesn't want to talk to him. They went on 2 dates, it's not like they had been in a relationship and she bailed. After 2 dates she doesn't owe him anything, he needs to grow up and take a hint!

He could think she's busy, out of town, has a personal emergency, had her phone stolen/broken, or a huge number of other possibilities. Or he's being overly persistent because he really likes her. She's the one being immature for being a coward and refusing to give the poor guy any closure.

tbone666 0

I feel sorry for him :/ just a little to desperate, that's all

brookie_092 4

I met my husbands parents on our first date and he told me he loved me on our third date.

Give the guy a chance yet that must have been a little creepy.

Perhaps you should've explained to him that he was going to fast for you in the first place. I wouldn't worry about him unless he starts doing any crazy stalker crap...