By Jessch15 - 13/01/2012 12:45 - United States

Today, a guy took me to meet his parents on a second date. I stopped answering his calls afterwards, but he's just left me a voice-mail informing me that he's in love with me. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 228
You deserved it 8 942

Jessch15 tells us more.

Im the one who posted this... to all the people calling me a bitch, there was a lot more to the story that I couldnt include in because of the text limit. We just didnt have alot in common, the more I got to know him the weirder he got and he was getting clingy very quickly. Plus his parents were freak, tried to prevent me from leaving their house at one point and freaked me out. OF COURSE I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT. Was just trying to figure out what to say when he called and left that voicemail. Since I have talked to him and broke it off and he seemed to understand. Then he begin harrassing me via phone calls and text and today he showed up at my work. Ive had to change me phone number and co workers have told me since i left work he has been back asking for me and they had to call the cops becuase he was refusing to leave and got violent with my boss. Im not a bitch.

Top comments

You stopped answering his calls, just like that, without even telling him you weren't interested in dating him any more? Why? How do you expect him to react to that? As far as he knows, you're still interested but temporarily not near your phone.

Comments

Im the one who posted this... to all the people calling me a bitch, there was a lot more to the story that I couldnt include in because of the text limit. We just didnt have alot in common and he was getting clingy very quickly. Of course I talked to him about it. Was just trying to figure out what to say when he called and left that voicemail. Since I have talked to him and broke it off and he seemed to understand. Then he begin harrassing me via phone calls and text and today he showed up at my work. Ive had to change me phone number and co workers have told me since i left work he has been back asking for me and they had to call the cops. Im not a bitch.

Perhaps you should first try telling him you are not interested instead of just ignoring him, maybe he wouldn't be stalker like of he heard from you that there is no chance of a relationship. If that doesn't work and he turns into a stalker, then take action.

Sounds like what any girl would want based on watching chick flicks. He'll do anything you want so you should be nice

You know im not gonna be mean about this. But you really need to get ur mind straight. He didnt do anything wrong for girls who say this is creepy yall are just too ignorant to differentiate btwn a serious and a one night stand relationship. Its not uncommon at all so quit with the "jersey shore way of dating" bs. He didnt anything wrong he just wanted to show you how serious he was. And im glad he will probably deserve someone better than someone like you whos gonna get played because you're too ungrateful to only know how to get played by a prick and what that happens youll totally deserve it. Be a mature person to let him know u want it slow but dont make us look at him like a creep. Ur the creep here. biatch.

Two dates just seems way too early to say "I love you." I'd be freaked out too. My current bf and I were dating for over a month before we said I love you for the first time. You can't fall in love in just a few days. Seems like this guy is just infatuated with OP, and probably only wants to get into her pants.

After 2 dates! The guy says he loves her??! Some people I guess are fickle! One minute you love them the next you don't remember why you were with them. That's waaaaay too soon! He's just sexually attracted to her. Sex is not love! That happens over time! Love is an important word that is thrown around too carelessly.

when* ps oh i forgot to mention so sex on the first date isnt creepy but presenting his parents on the second date is? Your closed mind needs some lessons. no im not being mean im just blunt. fYl

What in the world gave you the impression i was looking for a night one stand ?? Thats disgusting & so is jersey shore. If you read what i wrote right above you u will see the full story. This guy got weirder the more i got to know him & his parents were freaks. after i broke up with this guy...

...he came to my work and went crazy. I left and my bosses had to call the cops to come remove him cause he refused to leave. I never called him a creep in my FML post but now i think it safe to say hes a ******* creep. Sounds lile youve been hurt by some jersey shore-ish grl before though :(

...he came to my work and went crazy. I left and my bosses had to call the cops to come remove him cause he refused to leave. I never called him a creep in my FML post but now i think it safe to say hes a ******* creep. Sounds lile youve been hurt by some jersey shore-ish grl before though :(

Hahaaaa, love at first sight! :) but still, run as fast as you can away from him

How is this OP's fault at all? How does this signify she has a problem?