By Jessch15 - 13/01/2012 12:45 - United States

Today, a guy took me to meet his parents on a second date. I stopped answering his calls afterwards, but he's just left me a voice-mail informing me that he's in love with me. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 228
You deserved it 8 942

Jessch15 tells us more.

Im the one who posted this... to all the people calling me a bitch, there was a lot more to the story that I couldnt include in because of the text limit. We just didnt have alot in common, the more I got to know him the weirder he got and he was getting clingy very quickly. Plus his parents were freak, tried to prevent me from leaving their house at one point and freaked me out. OF COURSE I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT. Was just trying to figure out what to say when he called and left that voicemail. Since I have talked to him and broke it off and he seemed to understand. Then he begin harrassing me via phone calls and text and today he showed up at my work. Ive had to change me phone number and co workers have told me since i left work he has been back asking for me and they had to call the cops becuase he was refusing to leave and got violent with my boss. Im not a bitch.

Top comments

You stopped answering his calls, just like that, without even telling him you weren't interested in dating him any more? Why? How do you expect him to react to that? As far as he knows, you're still interested but temporarily not near your phone.

Comments

kellyem2 20

I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, but if the OP is in Keller/Fort Worth area and this guy is obsessed with video games, then get away from him! If it's the guy I know he tends to have emotional outbursts and get kind of violent. Hide!

taaaaaylor 0

I hate when people do that..it's like you don't even know my last name kid.

sabb1228 0

Aww congratulations. You officially have a stalker now lol.

My boyfriend met my parents on our first date, as well, I live in the same house as them and he came over to my house. Why is that so uncommon? :S

sabb1228 0

It's one thing if they meet them while picking you up, but if you drag them to meet them... Ya

Why be scared?? Just tell him that friend's is all you ever really saw each other as.

lksdliz 9

Find out if he REALLY means it; let him buy you LOTS of STUFF! Either he'll run, or he's a keeper!

^ Don't ever post your words again. Please