By Anonymous - 31/05/2015 13:58 - United States

Today, a guy hit on me. It's such a rare occurrence that I didn't know how to react, so I panicked and said "Sorry, I have to go!" Then I remembered we were on a bus, and just turned around and awkwardly pretended he wasn't there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 080
You deserved it 7 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually adorable. But no worries OP, I'm sure it won't be the last time a guy hits on you.

Aha, he probably thought you were cute ^_^

Comments

One time a guy was hitting on me and when he asked me for my name I literally forgot at that moment and told him I didn't know! These things happen.

I've never forgotten my name, but I've forgotten my phone number, my age, and all of my hobbies before. It was definitely awkward but worse could happen, haha.

MakeItStopWtf 12

You might want to consider that is takes a lot for some guys to even say anything to you, and that it may be just as awkward for us as it is for you when things like that happen. Just know that when it does happen, it is better to say ANYTHING, rather than pretend he doesn't exist. That is, if you're into him.

This is how I will be when I grow up. So sad.

SpartyOnWayne 18

Could have handled that better but at least you know there's guys out there that find you attractive, OP. Not the first guy to hit on you, and won't be the last!

AletheDefender 15

This one time I was at the book store on my phone looking something up and this guy asked for my phone number and I was trying to be funny so I said 'I don't have a phone' but then that sounded rude so I panicked and walked away really fast instead of explaining myself and I feel really bad about it

SaniK 17

That's pretty cute I would have laughed at the situation and try to make you my friend to have more laugh with you clumsyness situations from you :)

The way you reacted was adorable to me!

Honestly, that kind of reaction would make me want to talk to you more, because that kind of cute shyness doesn't come often. I hope he complimented you again!