By Anonymous - 19/10/2010 00:23 - United States

Today, a guy asked for my number. He used the rather annoying "You know, this iPhone has everything... but you know the only thing that's missing is your number." I might have given it to him, if he did have the iPhone, not the makeshift box of Mini Wheat Thins he had in his hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 703
You deserved it 5 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This doesn't really make sense. First you are annoyed he wants your number, then you are sad because he doesn't have a phone to put your number in?

schwancy 2

Wow he has the new Mini Wheat Thins phone?!

Comments

kboy1234 0

I honestly don't know why many guys still believe in this lame ass pick up lines.... just be your self and if she wants, she will give you her number.... pick up lines or not ....

it wasn't really lame, it was hilarious. I give the guy credit for taking something that would normally be lame and putting his twisted humor into it. He took a chance and just ended up failing because the girl he asked was materialistic rather than down to earth and quirky. I say good for him!

breakingakajav 0

at least he cares about his fiber!!!

Am I the only one who would find this endearing? It'd make me laugh (:

Me too. Actually, a guy has a better chance with me if the line is cheesy and cringe-worthy. XD

Bees_fml 0

A box of Cheez-Its (instead of the Wheat Thins) would seal the cheesiness perfectly :)

rockyraccoon28 8

i completed agree. the cheesy pick up lines are the best.

I commend you girls, to me this just seems like the OP would only be interested in what the guy would have possession-wise. It's nice to know that you thought it was cute just because he plucked up the courage to try OP with a cheesy line, because that would take guts for me.

ya I like cheesy pick up lines. they make me laugh and if a guy has a sense of humor is important to me

Hey, I heard you can call a bunch of famous Olympic type people for free on those phones :) . Who wouldn't want to press their ear against Micheal Phelps?

this isn't an fml. this is a fyl only if you gave him the number and are dumb enough to bitch about it afterward.

op, srsly, what f$&@ are you fmling about??? "oh no, guys try to get my number, fml! poor me!" stupid spoiled brat…

whoa buddy calm down..I agree tho, she should take it as a compliment, unless the guy looks as bad as his phone

*sigh* come on, give the guy points for trying!

haha, the guy might just have been joking tho, which would have been pretty awesome.

Come on, OP. Homeless people need love too.