By peepeepants - 18/08/2009 12:35 - Canada

Today, I went to get a pedicure for the first time. My feet are VERY ticklish. I reflexively kicked the poor lady in the face, as I wet my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 586
You deserved it 17 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mj2123 0

Why would you get a pedicure - something in which someone is constantly touching your feet - if you know you're that ticklish?

Today, some bitch kicked me in the face while i was trying to give a pedicure. FML

Comments

i've always thought about people doing that when I pass by pedicure places.. oh, and to be annoying..FURSTTTTTTTTT

tpag3r 0

im just gunna go ahead and click YDI because u went for a manicure when u know you have sensitive feet (or you just wanted an excuse to kick someone in the face) because i applaud you if u enjoy kicking face

tpag3r 0

woohp my bad it was supposed to be pedicure

Mirequetz 6

Not only that but... you peed your pants? Seriously, if you're THAT ticklish, getting a pedi was just complete stupidity.

i've always wanted my comment to be moderated, nice. oh, and i forgot to say this the first time, but it's not really a FML...f whoever was giving you a pedicure cause not only did she have to touch your feet she got kicked in the face.

umm...this isn't an FML. the lady who got kicked in the face: "today some dumbass came in for a pedi, and didn't tell me she had ticklish feet. I got kicked in the face. FML."

terranada 3

I kno how u feel op I'm very ticklish too...tho idk if i'm ticklish enough to pee my pants...o.O

ssoccerchick97 16

If you're going to be annoying, at least spell "first" right -_-

mj2123 0

Why would you get a pedicure - something in which someone is constantly touching your feet - if you know you're that ticklish?

acd23 0

I used to get pedicures at this amazing nail salon in Japan, where you can get some really nice pedicures that are impossible to do at home. My feet are very ticklish, but the end result was worth it, and the pedicure stayed reasonably intact for a couple months. But then again, I'm only so ticklish that I'd only cring my foot back a little when the lady touched my foot, and if the OP knew she would likely kick her foot out when they touched her feet, then that probably wasn't the smartest idea.

So just because someones feet are ticklish means that they can't want to have pretty toes as well?

No it means you shouldn't get a pedicure when you know you'll react that way. I'd rather have ugly toes than kick someone and piss myself

Sun_Kissed18 25

More like FHL, she got kicked and might have to clean it up...

Wow, that's well harsh on the woman. Why would you want people touching your feet though?

elara15 0

You could've gotten a pedicure out of a $3 bottle of nail polish instead wasting money on such a service, which now includes clean up and possible medical treatment. Even if you weren't ticklish, it's still a frivolous expenditure. But you are ticklish, and you put yourself at risk, and you made a ridiculous scene. Leave a tip!

Today, some bitch kicked me in the face while i was trying to give a pedicure. FML

tpag3r 0

um not to put u down at all but that was a complete fail reverse fml... i think you should go find something better to do

You've commented 5 times on this thread already, and I'm the one who should find something better to do?

oliviax3 0

YDI for kicking that poor lady in the face.

And I'll bet you stiffed her on the tip, you cheap bitch! You need to give her a bouquet of flowers and piece of fine jewelry for cold cocking her in the face and making her smell your urine-soaked panties as she tried to fix your smelly, fungus-ridden hooves.

You're an idiot. It is cold-cocked. Look it up. You might complain that I didn't hyphenate it, or spell it as one word, but there is no such word a cold-clock.

ElMundio87 0

both variations come up with meaningful results on google

tpag3r 0

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah That shit is hilarious. I kicked a dr in the face once. Kicked him across the room actually. He said all you will feel is a little pinch. Thats what he got for lying.