By crazy_mom - 01/11/2010 15:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, a girl I like came over to my house because I'd promised to help her prepare for a math test. My mom thought it would be funny to put a stack of porn magazines and handcuffs on the table in my room when I went to open the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 635
You deserved it 4 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where the **** mags & handcuffs from your Moms personal stash? Kind of disturbing.

I can imagine the explanation now 'Wait don't leave they are my mom's mags n cuffs!' lmao

Comments

This also could have worked in your favor if you had an ounce of "game". Just tell her you read the articles.

littlemissdqgirl 8

Then she'll just roll her eyes cuz that's just one of the lame excuses men use. My personal favorite bs answer: I just get it to read the jokes. bs, all I have to say.

Actually, Scope magazine was what FHM magazine used to be before it turned into Cosmo. Car specials and all sorts of good stuff. Of course I'd be lying if I say I didn't enjoy the boobs, but yeah it was a good magazine

your life may suck but moms havin fun!!!!

ATTENTION AMERICANS Before you write that smug half-assed Grammar Nazi comment, please consider the following: 1) Many English-speaking nations say "maths" instead of "math." It's not poor English; it's a regional variation. 2) Yes, this OP has posted from Colorado, which is in the US. However, that does not mean that he's originally from the US. "Maths" may still be his preferred term.

KiddNYC1O 20

Or maybe the location screwed up, or maybe a mod edited it and used "maths", since some of the mods use the Queen's English... we could speculate all day. Regardless, it still doesn't warrant correction, because it's a correct term. Check some of the other "maths" FMLs' comments and you'll see why I posted this.

...or just maybe they should realise arguing over grammar with strangers on the net is like a 5 year old covering his ears & going "nah nah nah nah"

maybe it just doesnt matter and you should be so freaked out!?

imright24 0

The only FML here is that your mom has easy access to handcuffs.

nocanhaz 4

op you made my day with that comment