By smooth - 21/11/2013 16:10 - United States

Today, a girl and I were flirting and it was going well. Feeling bold, I asked what she would do if I kissed her. She smiled flirtatiously and said "Why don't you try it and find out?" I went in for a kiss, and she slapped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 596
You deserved it 14 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilmslady 11

that.. is .... hilarious! shes a keeper!

JocelynKaulitz 28

Comments

HAHAHA good one. need to remember this

Laugh it off man she's playing with you! Play the game! Just be confident and don't act like it upset you. Girls love confident guys!

purochiwas1 9

Hey Bro Atleast You Tried!!!! (: My Respects To You!

ezrajab 22

Umm yea you kind of deserved that one sorry op

And how the **** does he deserve it exactly?

I get the feeling OP just thought they were flirting and that the girl was being threatening, not giving him an invitation to kiss her. It sounds like OP is just a clueless guy and he just pushed her too far. There are times when guys just don't seem to take the "leave me alone I'm not interested" hint. Just last night the cashier at a convenience store thought it was appropriate to flirt with me while boyfriend was with me and holding my hand. So annoying. It seems more like OP just didn't take the little hints, so he needed a big one.

@114 Why give little hints at all? Is it really so hard to say "Leave me alone, I am not interested."?

haha .. OP seems like it was worth it :-)

rhenerlau 17

It was a DARE, NOT an invitation.

gingaa96 18

If it's any consolation to you, that's really funny and this made my favorites..