By smooth - 21/11/2013 16:10 - United States

Today, a girl and I were flirting and it was going well. Feeling bold, I asked what she would do if I kissed her. She smiled flirtatiously and said "Why don't you try it and find out?" I went in for a kiss, and she slapped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 596
You deserved it 14 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilmslady 11

that.. is .... hilarious! shes a keeper!

JocelynKaulitz 28

Comments

crazydave1998 6
CallMeMcFeelii 13

Since when isn't grabbing ******* logical!? That's how I shake "hands" with women! *Hand shakes boob* "Hi, I'm the guy with my hand under your shirt!"

Pictureit13 6

That's a dare if I ever heard one.

If guys grab me/try to kiss me without my permission, I think it's totally acceptable for me to use physical violence in return. They're making me feel incredibly uncomfortable in a way I haven't asked for. In the past, men have just walked up to me and started grinding against me, so in return I elbow them hard in the ribs or bounce them away from me with my hip. No eye contact, no warning, just *shove* It's hard to tell exactly what's going on in this situation. OP claims that they were flirting with each other and the girl slapped him basically out of nowhere, but it could well be a situation like with your sister, #24, where he was being creepy and coming on too strong and her "why don't you try it" was a threat rather than an invitation.

perdix 29

I hope you read "50 Shades of Grey." I didn't read that piece of shit, but from what I've heard, the slap means she has a lady-boner for you. Press on and always keep extra keys handy ;)

True, I was just trying to rationalise what seemed to be an irrational situation.