By smooth - 21/11/2013 16:10 - United States

Today, a girl and I were flirting and it was going well. Feeling bold, I asked what she would do if I kissed her. She smiled flirtatiously and said "Why don't you try it and find out?" I went in for a kiss, and she slapped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 596
You deserved it 14 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilmslady 11

that.. is .... hilarious! shes a keeper!

JocelynKaulitz 28

Comments

"You might not like the answer if you tried" is not really a similar line. These words are not invitational. "Why don't you try and find out," said in the right tone, is invitational. If you invite someone to do something, and then you slap them when they do, this is actually assault. I hope OP slapped this girl back.

Seriously for the good of the baby I hope it's stillborn no one should come into this world with a parent like that

"It's a love-hate relationship, but we make it work."

nothing like a little love tap to say I like you

Good on you for being brave, OP. It sucks that she acted that way though.

There's a possibility it was said in a threatening tone and OP misinterpreted, but it can certainly be used as an invitation. Having said that, if the girl was so threatened by the idea of OP kissing her that she felt the need to slap him, I think she would have made her answer perfectly clear. It really sounds like she is just one of those slap-happy girls who thinks being a female gives her the right to put her hands on people.

That sucks, especially after you tried to be respectful by actually asking how she felt.