By Anonymous - 16/07/2016 09:34 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, a customer tried to return some pricey lingerie. She said she didn't have the packaging, but had never worn them. The skidmark I accidentally touched begged to differ. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 667
You deserved it 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are absolutely disgusting and do not know when to stop. I hope you showed her those marks..I wonder what excuse she will come up with.

That's nasty. Hope you declined to return that. Yuck.

Comments

that's ******* disgusting ? this made me cringe when I read this.

No refund, and remind them ass wipe is on isle 4.... Nasty

That happened to me when I worked at Victoria secret when I was19.... She told my manager on me and she asked them to "please take your worn panties and leave" gross sorry OP!

Is it so hard for some people to properly use toilet paper? It scares me seeing that we're talking about an adult here.

If, for some horrible reason, you were made take them back and had to unfortunately re-sell them, stick them in the washing machine with loads of detergent on a long ass wash (twice to be double sure) and then when it's done, boil the literal hell out of them using an old pot filled with water on the stove/hob. Or send them back to Victoria and tell her to add them to her other secrets...

snarkytruth 37

Maybe things got kinky, I'm not defending her but at the very least wouldn't you take the risk of washing it first ??? Better to be rejected for wearing and washing than being busted by a fecal foul. Neither of them will ever forget the others face - ever.