By Anonymous - 25/07/2012 01:37 - United States - Solon Springs

Today, a customer punched me in the face for repeating their order back to them because they thought I was making fun of their speech impediment. I have the same speech impediment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 435
You deserved it 2 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhimWilliam 1

Shoulda punched him back and say you thought he was making fun of yours

mpj13 8

Good luck talking your way out of this one

Comments

I hope you pressed charges or took some kind of action against that dumbass.

Well he probably just felt insulted and did not realize you were innocently just talking normally, not mockingly

ant1ion 12

Well it's not a reason to punch somebody

I'd say explain your predicament to your customer, watch his/her face of wrath slowly melt into empathy, understanding, etc... And above all, guilt. Then play on it. I suggest requesting them to pay your hospital bills (if any) and lunch. Then turn discord back into concord and make friends ;)

At Ucks. Lol guess im oing to ell. Ha i id it again.

Everyone have no fear, the idiot translator is here. *Ahem* "That sucks. Lol guess I'm going to hell. Ha I did it again." I believe he was pretending to have a speech impediment himself. What speech impediment that is, I could not say for sure, but I would imagine it to be chronic dumb ass' syndrome.

LaBooskie 1

That sucks..OP. I dont understand why people need to resort to fighting.

thiscrazything 1

I don't either. This behavior comes from bullies with low self esteem and very little self worth. I hope OP pressed charges.

If that was on camera or witnessed, that person can charged with assault.

strawberrywine22 30

So, op should just wait until the perfect job comes around where they can be locked away from all human contact to avoid upsetting anyone? Please tell me more about these wonderful job opportunities for people like us! Goodness, maybe I should stop going anywhere public at all!

My manager at work has a speech impediment, and I work at McDonald's. And he's like, the coolest dude ever. Some people just don't find it embarrassing like others do, I guess.

Wait, I get 4's logic. Since I'm very literal and very sarcastic I tend to stay away from places where I would have to understand a joke, or where I would be rude to someone. If I had a speech impediment I would feel more comfortable in a job where I wouldn't have to talk too much. That decision is up to OP but it makes sense to me.