By Anonymous - 16/05/2015 17:46 - United Kingdom - Southampton

Spicy
Today, a couple asked me to donate my eggs so they could start a family. When I refused, I was called heartless by my ex-husband and the woman he cheated on me with for over two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 978
You deserved it 2 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just buy him some eggs from the grocery store! Lol

Well there's and example of a horrible person, sorry OP

Comments

Even if they weren't your ex and his mistress it's a lot to ask someone to do that.

PANDORUM89 21

oh I didn't realize that she deserved your husband AND your eggs. So what's next? they going to need you to babysit?

Good for you. Don't listen to what they have to say!

Look at it this way he must think some part of you is something that he wants in his life till he cheats on her and run out on them both.

So she has your ex-husband and now she wants a baby combining your DNA with his? This is as crazy as any Lifetime movie plot. Run away from these people.

fleaguss 14

So what, the harlots eggs have gone bad and they have the audacity to ask you for your eggs? Not cool.

what a selfish ******! what a bunch of idiots they are , who in their right mind would ask their ex for their eggs? especially with the women he cheated on you with , thats just cold, they are the heartless ones!

To hell with them. You don't owe them anything, OP. Keep on living your life and let karma find those two jackasses.

MrZsDad 19

offer to surrogate for them then nail his ass for child support.

Wow! That is some nerve they have. If they end up having kids I hope they are the worst! Because karma is a lovely bitch to those who do wrong.