By anonymous - 21/10/2009 22:40 - France

Spicy
Today, I was in bed, thinking about my crush and playing with myself, when I remembered the complicated spreadsheet my boss asked me to make tomorrow. That got me more excited than the thought of my crush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 889
You deserved it 7 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I laughed so ******* hard. MERGE MY CELLS, BABY! OH YEAH! WRAP THAT TEXT! GIVE ME A HEADING FORMAT!

You can be aroused by things other than sexual thoughts. Pretty much anything that's present and strong in your mind can get you going.

Comments

You can be aroused by things other than sexual thoughts. Pretty much anything that's present and strong in your mind can get you going.

redsox4021 0

one time I got excited from the thought of getting a nuke in mw2

polarpaul 0

Maybe you really just need an accountant to align your rows and columns?

Or maybe you should make a scatter plot.

perdix 29

When you've got you legs spread on your sheets, I can see how spreadsheets can come to mind. Make sure you pay careful attention to that spot in Column G. And don't forget to use the Solver. It keeps trying, again and again, plugging in numbers, pulling them out, in and out, until it reaches your goal to your satisfaction. Are you sure you're not really hot for your boss?

Improbability 0

LOL, are you my husband pretending to be from France? I swear he thinks up things he could do in Excel while we're going at it. Some guys just don't make a big deal out of sex. It doesn't mean they are gay, or unsexual or unloving. It's just not a big concern. Since you were already sexually excited, I'm sure the new excitement lent to that, even though it wasn't sexual. However, if you really do find cells, columns and macros sexually arousing, I'm sure they have a sexually deviant term we could look up...