Time to call it quits

By Cooky - 14/03/2010 09:09 - United Kingdom

Today, I learnt that the people I work with dislike me so much that they have a competition to see who can accidentally hurt me the most. How did I find out? A chef poured boiling water over my hands, and another shouted "50 POINTS!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 426
You deserved it 6 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

there are fAr too many stupid immature games in professional kitchens. oh I feel ur pain mate

imakeubleed 0

paybacks are a bitch. I learnt that a long time ago.

I'd beat him up and be done with it. maybe if they fear you they'll stop? lol

Wow, seriously, tell someone higher up in the company if you can, or the police. FYL Also, to the couple of people who have said that the OP must be an annoying douche to make everyone hate him, that isn't necessarily the case. There are a couple people I work with who hate me simply because I do my job the way it's supposed to be done, which means they look bad by slacking off. That might be the case in OP's situation too, like everyone was used to slacking off until he got hired or something.

epictrollathon 0

Fight fire with fire: 1) Cast-Iron pot to the face (not the skull, just the face, that shouldn't kill him). 2) Knife to the Achilles tendon. Again, we are going for maiming rather than killing. Show those bastards you know a thing or two about violence in the work place, too.

Twi_lover_EC 6

So if someone kills you how many points would that be?

KMC_x3 0

so who won ? lol. my money's on the chef. xD

davek 36

Get him with the carving knife. FATALITY!

@63 - Like in Mortal Combat... The new cooking game: Mortal Chef! (Some japanese guy yelling Mortah Iron Chefu!!!!)

skyeyez9 24

Boiling water will permanately disfigure you! Not to mention medical bills if the injury gets infected or you need a skin graft. Call the police, file a report and press charges.

bfffness 0

solution: beat the shit out of him in front of the others, no one will mess with you again. stick up for yourself, stop being a pussy.