Time to call it quits

By Cooky - 14/03/2010 09:09 - United Kingdom

Today, I learnt that the people I work with dislike me so much that they have a competition to see who can accidentally hurt me the most. How did I find out? A chef poured boiling water over my hands, and another shouted "50 POINTS!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 426
You deserved it 6 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

KurouTenshi 0

this is when you fight fire with fire, and hit one of them in the face with a frying pan. as they fall to the floor in pain (or concussion) you shove them into an oven, and bake on high for 15 minutes at 450 degrees Farenheit. don't forget to yell "100 points!!"

That is jus ****** up.. funny but ****** up.... Lmao

sarebear123 0

learnt? and you must be on hell of a douche bag for them to do that! lmao

Married_mama 0

Staple someone's hand and then yell, "100 points!"

gregsdaman 0

SUE THE BASTARDS!! don't forget to take pictures of ur hands and visits the DR so u can show how bad u were hurt,, dnt take it lightly the more u wre hurt "mentally" and fiscally the more money u'll get ;) Might as well make money out of all the hate!

I think they meant fiscally as in the more money you spent on doctors' bills etc.

#38 fiscally=financially But seriously. Sue them up the ass

VeryNice329 0

ok I read a lot of comments you peole leave and you can also be annoying. does that mean I can dump boiling hot water on you for my amusement??? none of you would be thinking it was funny then. maybe you should start looking for a new job op... huh?

Tamara2011 0

Very funny, you should start your own game :)

perdix 29

Can customers play? Does mental and verbal abuse count? I could probably come in and comment about your cooking that would earn me hundreds of points. And the rest of your co-workers would carry me around on their shoulders. Good thing I didn't mention the dirty fork.

"accidentally" throws knives at op, oops