Time to call it quits

By Cooky - 14/03/2010 09:09 - United Kingdom

Today, I learnt that the people I work with dislike me so much that they have a competition to see who can accidentally hurt me the most. How did I find out? A chef poured boiling water over my hands, and another shouted "50 POINTS!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 426
You deserved it 6 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

People don't hate people for no reason. What did you do to them?

People do bully for no reason, though.

I hate literally everyone except my girlfriend and my best friend.

catkat1988 17

That's ****** up. You should press charges, deliberately pouring boiling water on someone's hands "by accident" is a violent attack. That someone is annoying doesn't justify making a game of hurting them physically. Oh, and both "learned" and "learnt" are correct spellings.

#5- "You're a moron." See the subtle difference there? Well, maybe not. OP, that's sucks. Just because someone finds you annoying, doesn't give them the right to inflict physical pain. That's just mean!

Oh the comments on how "learnt" is a wrong spelling! People need to realise that it was our language, so it's not wrong :)

IKR... If you wanna speak English, at least know the correct spellings of the words you spell wrongly (aluminum, airplane etc.)

caomei 0

wow is this necessary? u guys r so mean....!

grimpow_fml 0

I'm tempted to say YDI, only because I'm trying to think of things you could have done to piss everyone off like that

No one deserves to be physically assaulted, even if they're mean, especially when there's boiling water involved, and it's on the hands. A chef's hands are their life.

What kind of ****** up shit is that!? That's just ******* sadistic. Call the police, dumping boiling water on you is assault. After that, sue the company and find a new job. By the way, if anyone pulls shit like that again, hit them with a frying pan and call it self-defense.

Mx_Rider 6

LMFAO. wow.... i suggest you get the **** out of there op. before something worse happens perhaps idk!?

That's not something you should take. You have to at least call the police and come out with your suspicions.