Chick magnet

By Anonymous - 23/02/2024 05:00 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left town for a month to visit family. Meanwhile, the young woman I hired at my restaurant just got back from vacation with her natural hair color restored. It’s the same color as my girlfriend’s hair, and she made a pass at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 199
You deserved it 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So? Unless your girlfriend and this girl could pass as identical twins, you know your girlfriend's gone out of town. Just don't mess with this girl.

what's with all the YDI? Guy never said it was an FML because he was into her, imo it's an FML because a subordinate suddenly started acting like a stalker!

Comments

So? Unless your girlfriend and this girl could pass as identical twins, you know your girlfriend's gone out of town. Just don't mess with this girl.

Well just text your gf and ask if it's ok if you sleep with the girl you hired because she has the same color hair.

hopejm 5

watch this girl like a hawk n find a way to legally fire her, although sexual harassment can be an automatic termination. Cuz I smell trouble brewing from her.

what's with all the YDI? Guy never said it was an FML because he was into her, imo it's an FML because a subordinate suddenly started acting like a stalker!

They did a bad job of making it clear that was the issue. I was pretty confused as to the FML until I read your comment as having the same (natural) hair colour as another woman doesn't equal stalker to me. If that's what's actually going on it's an FML.

going back to her natural hair is being a stalker?

Wadlaen 23

So, you got yourself a holiday/standin girlfriend? I didn't see how this could go wrong...

You said it’s her natural hair color why do you assume it has to do with you or her being obsessed with you? Stop idealizing lol

hopejm 5

first, she hit on him. second, she 'said' it's her natural hair color, which a lot of guys don't know shit about.... so yeah, she's bad news.

L0life29 6

dude….dont be stupid!! if you have a good thing with your girlfriend don’t **** it up!!