Technically

By nice one - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff

Today, I finally confronted my boyfriend and asked him if he was cheating on me. He got flustered and said, "Technically, I'm cheating with you, not on you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 863
You deserved it 3 124

Top comments

Tell him, you're breaking up with him, not on him.

Cheating is cheating, no matter who it's with.

Comments

What scum kick him in the nuts, and say oh sorry that was from the other one. Then do it again and say now that one was from me.

Technically, That makes it worse not better.

vetgrl 2

yeah, that is why the website is called FML duh. Of course its worse. ...but wait, it gets worse!

loserboii 11

And you broke up with him after that right¿

OhDearBetrayal 25

Why would you suggest such a thing? It's quite obvious he said sorry and they skipped into the sunset together.

No, she didn't break up with him. They got married, had twelve kids, and moved to Oaxaca where they pursued their new careers as mariachi singers.

ffgghytt 3

Why do you have an upside down question mark?

xBrookiee_Babyyx 0

wtf? what the hell does that even meann?!

The douchebag was already "with" someone else before he started seeing OP.

It means that OP was the girl on the side. The boyfriend already had a girlfriend, neglected to inform OP, and therefore cheated with her on his original girlfriend.

Flarfignewton 4

I didn't even realize that she was the side girl until I read this lol. On a side note though, what engine is that flywheel for in your profile picture, 19?

69, I have no idea, I found it on my grandparents acreage and thought it could be saved for art!

He obviously had rehearsed that line, so he knew this day was coming. It's a matter of time before cheating assholes get caught. At least now you know.

Technicalities don't matter in that situation. I hope he's now your ex OP and you find someone better.

Ohh..... What a bastard op f him! Move on

HarleyQuinnFox 10

I can't help but feel you should have been able to tell before you started dating. If you were suspicious now he was probably giving you reasons to be suspicious then but you couldn't see it through the crush.

You're a moron. Sorry, but it's true! :)

I can't help but feel like you're being a little bit of a know it all when you actually know nothing.