Technically

By nice one - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff

Today, I finally confronted my boyfriend and asked him if he was cheating on me. He got flustered and said, "Technically, I'm cheating with you, not on you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 863
You deserved it 3 124

Top comments

Tell him, you're breaking up with him, not on him.

Cheating is cheating, no matter who it's with.

Comments

Liana23music 0

That kills... Be careful who you choose to share your life with. You better be sure they are faithful before ANYTHING starts between you 2. Keep your heart in good shape by avoiding future situations like this from happening. Because heart break is nothing anyone wants to go through.

#33, My dad gave me the same advice. He was right. Thumbed you up, despite writing that made my head hurt.

Hope you broke up with him and warned his other girlfriend about it too.

It seems there's a trend where the first comment always has to address what time it is. **** that.

Next, he will be cheating on you with someone else.

perdix 29

Let his wife do his laundry and raise his kids, while you just spend sexy time with him. Sounds like a pretty good deal :)

Not when you're the wife washing his dirty underwear, birthing & raising his kids! That's a horrible answer!

perdix 29

Sucks from your point of view, to be sure.

Post on Facebook saying : I LOVE my Boyfriend (Asscricket's name here). Make sure the other girl is added on your Facebook too

captainburke 5

Damn, well at least he's honest

#40, No, opposite of honest. He's an accomplished liar and cheater who plans his excuses in advance. See DocBastard's comment above.

stephhrunsaway 21

He wasn't honest. She had to confront him and demand the truth.

At least he didn't deny it? Sorry, OP :/

Oh, sure.. That changes e v e r y t h i n g. -.- Jerk.