Technically

By nice one - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff

Today, I finally confronted my boyfriend and asked him if he was cheating on me. He got flustered and said, "Technically, I'm cheating with you, not on you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 863
You deserved it 3 124

Top comments

Tell him, you're breaking up with him, not on him.

Cheating is cheating, no matter who it's with.

Comments

Oops! With a statement like that, it sounds like you're the "other" woman to me.

vetgrl 2

What if that is a lie? He clearly lies. What if he is cheating on you and just wants to spread the blame around. Or what if he isn't but just wants to break up and doesn't know how. This would hurt him less, but you more.

I think it's safe to assume that he was just being a smartass and saying OP is the 'other woman'. Try not to over-think it.

Wow he's a mega ****, hes cheating on u and he's cheating on the other girl so technically he's a cheating bastard hoe.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you. Move on OP.

He is a tool but at least you was his first choice after his current girl. Maybe ....

You need to listen to the lyrics from Carrie Underwoods "Two Black Cadillacs" then proceed!

Wow. This dude is ice-cold. You're not even his main chick. Please dump him. No one deserves that kind of treatment.

If person B knew about person A, then yes it would be cheating with but if neither A nor B knew about each other, he would in fact being cheating on both of you!