Tasty snack ideas

By Stellarum - 18/08/2014 15:13 - Mexico - Mexico

Today, I listened to a little girl explain how her scabs taste great with lemon juice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 620
You deserved it 4 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Please tell her to stop.... :/ That's nasty as ****.

Comments

Harshdfml 14
Rawrshi 25

You make apple juice and let the world wonder how the **** you managed that?

When life gives you lemons, make scabonade.

...You make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!

Don't make lemonade! Makes life take the lemons back! Get MAD! Make it rue the day it decided to give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'm the guy that's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS! I'll have the guys make a combustible lemon that'll BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!

I don't need your handouts! I'm an adult!

jack_jill05 14

That is extremely disturbing... I wonder if its a health risk.?

knoxxx 22

Scabs are basically just platelets and protein, so I doubt it. Unless you're picking yourself raw.

depending on the age its a sign of some mental disorder, maybe severe OCD, or bipolar. If they're like less than 10 its a gross habit their parents need to discourage.

why bipolar? but deff OCD. Dermatillomania/aka Skinpicking.

Did you at least tell her they aren't to be eaten?

olpally 32

Please tell her to stop.... :/ That's nasty as ****.

That's all i could think of. So disgusting. My brain can't deal with what i just read.....wtf.....

RusticChick 27

Don't knock it till you try it! I mean, I would rather not, but... to each their own? Lol