Supportive

By katerina - 29/11/2013 22:27 - United Kingdom

Today, I overheard my parents talking about me and discussing how I've never had a boyfriend. My mum laughed that maybe they should pay someone to go out with me, and my dad replied, "Heh, not enough money in the world." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 361
You deserved it 4 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dallasluver19 14

Nice parents you got there. You should prove them wrong.

plagiarismo 16

Can I, like, buy you some new parents?

Comments

Lafayo 9

there's someone for everyone, they come along when you least expect it. no rush, ignore ignorance & enjoy your life!

It's about quality, not quantity. Who cares if you haven't had a bf yet... It's best to be looking for that one amazing guy instead of just dating multiple guys who treat you badly. Don't let your parents get to you.

My parents are the opposite, ha. I'm 22 and married, and they would have loved nothing more than for me to be single and travel the world, like my older sister.

Awhh,, your parents ain't shit for that. That's so wrong. It's okay, OP. One day you will find your soul - mate. Don't let that get into your head..

I know the feeling op my parents tease me about not ever having a long term gf

prove them wrong. And once you introduce them to him, say " DIDNT need any money at all"

I can imagine my mum and my family aunt doing that to me...FYL OP

Blame it on the genes! What a horrible thing to say about their own child. I'm sure you are just as good a person and pretty as anyone. Heads up OP, be proud of yourself. The right person will come along when you least expect it. Don't let silly comments like that bring you down.