Spoiled the mood

By DFR - 09/06/2010 13:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend proposed to me in a really really romantic way. After we called our parents to tell them the news, he turned to me and said, "Hey, I hope you know this doesn't mean you can start getting lazy with your blowjobs." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 889
You deserved it 23 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he said it in a "haha, jk" kind of way, then you need to chill out. I get the impression that it was meant to be funny, not serious. My boyfriend would probably say something like this, and I'd just sweetly remind him that if angered, I could easily chomp down on him during said ********, lol. It's all in fun.

Comments

if she waited until after they got married to give him a *******, then they probably wouldn't be getting married.

1. the gist of what he said is totally true. You should be giving him sexual pleasure throughout marriage and putting his needs above your own. He should also be doing the same for you. 2. The way he phrased it is incredibly arrogant, controlling, and possessive. I'm not surprised you were offended. He may have been joking and if he was you should let him know you'd rather he didn't joke that way again because it was offensive. If he wasn't joking, take the time before you get married to take a long hard look at the health of your relationship -- it's better to be single than to be trapped with someone who is trying to control you and mold you into his vision of a wife instead of loving you sacrificially as you are. (don't equate leading with controlling, though). If you do marry him, love him sacrificially, and yes, that includes really good ********.

KoRn_Freak 1

he was probably just joking! no reson to get mad

haha I dnt see how this is an fml.......… he was prob joking and u shud just suck it up and stop being so stupaaaaaaad

perdix 29

Tell him you'll double up on your practice sessions with his brother.

vaalex 0

hahah, then they can compare and talk about what they like most and give her tips together! :p

perdix 29

If they give her the tips together, that'd be some threesome! I hope they have the videocam running.

NineLives1029 2

Haha, my boyfriend will probably say the same thing if/when he proposes to me. Haha.

.... #91.. you are psychotic. And OP, you need to stfu. He was joking. If you have no sense of humor, I suggest you end it and let him find someone who can actually make him happy. YOU WERE PROPOSED TO TODAY and all you can think is "waahh my fiance made a joke about blowjobssss" Srsly go cut yourself emo kid

don't forget how to wash dishes either!!!

61 is a good guy. all you other boys better learn from him. :)