Sounds nice

By sugarbeet - 04/12/2011 01:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at my job as a bartender where I had to listen to a 40-something man with no legs drunkenly explain just how much he loves nipples. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 211
You deserved it 3 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just go with it, poor man has no legs and he's drinking his sorrows away :/

Hey it's the fisherman dude from family guy!

Comments

redmnky21 8

what are u a cripple and nipple hater?

I don't see the significance of mentioning that he didn't have both legs. It doesn't seem to contribute to the FML, in my opinion. Just so people know, I don't feel bad for the man. If I were to meet this man, I might strike up a conversation, but I would avoid talking about his legs, because he is a person like anybody else. Unless if he is a sad drunkard, then I would pity him.

leadman1989 15

You should be glad you still have yours his legs and nipples were blown off in nam!

Sounds like Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump

perdix 29

If loving nipples is wrong, I don't want to be right. If the amount he drinks is proportional to the amount he should tip you, I don't see the problems in hearing some thoughts about beautiful, tasty nipples. Sadly, without legs, he became drunker, faster on fewer drinks. May your next nipple poet be an obese man with all his limbs and a high tolerance for alcohol.

Mackenzie99 6

Well that's part of the job aha must have been amusing :$ aha

Mmm, I just love how you felt that putting he had no legs would add to how "grotesque" the situation was, you idiotic pig dog.