My brother the Gigachad

By Anonymous - 15/02/2022 06:01

Today, I thought my date last night went quite well, especially when she called me first thing this morning… until it turned out she wasn’t very impressed, and wanted my brother's number instead. The single, successful lawyer, who is 6 inches taller than me, who she saw on my Facebook page. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 296
You deserved it 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does she want to get into his briefs? Is her name Sue? Is the verdict that your brother has the preponderance of the height in your family? Is he going to court her? Let's not even get started with the hung jury...

mccuish 25

Give her a fake number. You can find some good prank numbers online

Comments

mccuish 25

Give her a fake number. You can find some good prank numbers online

Does she want to get into his briefs? Is her name Sue? Is the verdict that your brother has the preponderance of the height in your family? Is he going to court her? Let's not even get started with the hung jury...

slhiggx 17

She’s got some nerves. No tact. Not worth yours or your brothers time.

I predict that sooner or later your date will discover that she’s not in your tall and attractive brother’s league. Life can be a bitch - Some things about ourselves we can improve on if we set our minds to it like manners, a smile, how we dress, our education, and to a degree our physical condition. But there are some things we cannot change - Like our height, our overall build, and our intelligence. Concentrate on the things that you can improve yourself. There are men and women who are over-impressed by physical appearance. You cannot help those people if that’s all that’s important to them. But know that most of the pretty or handsome people are usually only interested in other pretty or handsome people. So chances are last night’s date won’t measure up to handsome brother’s requirements and she will have thrown away a potential relationship with you for no good reason. Give her brother’s contact info and tell brother she has the “hots” for him. He will likely either ignore her or use her - Either will likely hurt her as much as she hurt you and you won’t be at fault.