By Anonymous - 22/05/2012 20:49 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I was browsing the web on my boyfriend's laptop, when I idly clicked a bookmark. It turned out to be his private blog, where he most recently spoke in very creepy detail about his efforts to make me love him, remarking that, "Soon, I'll plant my seed in her breeding hips." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 759
You deserved it 4 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Epikouros 31
GeeUnit 8

That's just oddly disturbing..

Comments

KnightAngela1109 10

Oh my I don't if you should take it as a compliment or run away...Good luck though

Tali147 16

I would suggest running away. That sounds like the beginnings of a psychopath. Are "breeding hips" a good thing to have? I have never heard this expression.

Boygenius50 8

getting a strong Dwight Schrute vibe from this...

haycassidy 7

Take it as a compliment, OP! He's chosen you to birth his children! I would be honored.

Run. Run, Forrest, run! Speaking of "Forrests..." Nevermind, I'm barking up the wrong tree.

MischievousV 8

Chosen to birth his children? That isn't a compliment. That's a creepy saying... You shouldn't go with any man like that. If you don't love him, run. Run and never look back.

30 - Well it sorta makes sense... chicks have wider hips for babies and all. Doesn't make it less creepy though =P

Life_sucks_13 6
thatswhatsup15 6

Birthing hips means that a girls hips are wider than others witch makes it easier to give birth

Maybe she should stop being groomed by him. That's just very very creepy of him. Time for a talk about what's okay to write about.

luckyd880 12

Get on birth control. Now. Before he plants baby's breath in you.

Am I the only one reminded of the movie Species II? I'm terrified of this man.

bieberfreak18 0

someone has some explaining to do...

Am I the only one that thought of the nanny when seeing this post?

I think he needs more than some explaining...

You know, I've noticed recently that there are a lot of weird boyfriend fmls coming from Alberta. (I'm just noticing this because I'm albertan).

I would be scared to talk to him about that. If your relationship is worth saving, in your eyes, go for it.

Tswift0806 3

I don't know, I think her breeding hips might be more worth saving...

Well better get them breeding hips ready for his breeding stick haha

Seeing as you're 13....get off FML. RIGHT. THE HELL. NOW.

clarissasyima 7

134) I'm sorry if I sound like a dick, but last time I checked there was no age limit for this site. And you are quite the role model for a 13 year old kid, good job

JurassicHole 5

Sounds like a great guy to me...you should be happy! Some people go there whole lives without ever having someone that into them.

b0ngs 7

Their* its creepy to be honest. And by the sound of it, OP isnt too keen about it.

11, OP's boyfriend isn't really "into" OP yet, if you know what I mean.

SecretMe00 5

I'm with you 11. I think it's hot for a guy to be that obsessed and into his love. It's romantic.

I never really thought of people who make their spouses love them and then openly speak about breeding with their spouse as romantic. I guess what ever floats your boat, your crazy boat.

Now we can have vampire babies that eat us from the inside while our sparkly boyfriends make us so insecure we can't possibly leave... Sounds like a good time

I don't think it was an analogy...? Or is it just me thinking that?

You know, a lot of people would love to be in your position.

Both of you. One Direction are terrible, stop being desperate and go out with a boy you actually have a chance with!