So pissed

By soaked - 25/02/2013 19:16 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, I was babysitting, and I had to pee really, really badly. I couldn't figure out how to get the stupid toilet lock off, and ended up pissing myself. As I stood in the bathroom in tears, their child screamed, "No, no, pee-pee in the POTTY!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 552
You deserved it 9 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A toilet lock? As in, a lock on the toilet? I have never heard of this.

Comments

Baby Mama style next time. Pee in the sink.

Nomadic1 20

..or just go on the floor and blame it on the kid ;)

Easily one of my favourite fml's. I think it's safe to say that if you can't get it in the potty then you will lose your job.

What's with all the, "there's the sink and the shower" comments like everyone thinks that fast when they're bursting. She probably fumbled with the toilet then peed her pants. She didn't have time to scan the area for other options. That sucks though OP.

Actually; wouldn't it make you more open to certain places like the shower or bathtub? If the toilets not working, clogged, etc., I usually turn the water on in the shower and just pee down the drain. That's just what I would do, and I think it's a better place than the bathtub or sink.

countryrose92 23

JThen it's her fault for waiting so long to go. Just sayin.

it might just be me, but when you really have to go, if you don't get the toilet open within the first 2 tries, use the tub and rinse it out. I don't see how its difficult to see that as a possible option

I've been bursting to pee before, and I've never pissed myself. Most people can usually hold on long enough to at least reach the shower or a bush outside or something. Or...y'know...go to the toilet before you reach the about-to-piss-my-pants-in-someone-else's-house stage.

Sodapop40 21

Trust me, you can move freaking fast when you're bursting.

You probably meant this as a joke or something but that's just plain mean! That's an innocent kid, c'mon! =(

Nomadic1 20

Miss Dixon, You must not be a parent...lol. Parents blame horrible things on kids all the time, of course that does not work as much once the kids can talk :p

Toilet lock? Must be some fancy rich person thing idiots buy.

Or it could be some useful thing that normal parents buy to prevent their kids from drowning in the toilet. What were you saying about idiots?

Personally, I bought my toilet lock to keep those ******* gators from getting out of my toilet and tearing shit up.

Oh yeah, only rich idiots would buy something so their baby doesn't drown, You've obviously never had children...

Are they really there to keep kids from drowning? I've never heard of a kid drowning in a toilet. I thought they were to stop kids from playing with them or flushing things like keys or whatever they can get their hands on

iammeorami 25

how is this related to this FML? anyone with same thoughts?

Gummybear - It's definitely not as common as playing in the water, but there are many reports of young children, usually under 3 years old, who fall head-first into a toilet and drown.

50 - Yup, toddlers can and do drown in the toilet; they're top-heavy and don't have the strength to pull themselves out. Toilet locks are also used to keep clever dogs from nosing the seat up and drinking.

It's always better to be pissed off than pissed on..shoulda picked the sink.

You'd think the child would be more empathetic.

C'mon, everbody knows kids can be needlessly cruel.

I was making a joke about how it can't have been too long since the kid pissed his own pants... But I can see now that my meaning was pretty subtle.

Why the heck didn't you pee in the bathtub?.... All you would have to do is turn the shower on to rinse it down and why didn't you lock the door?

kaymi 17

It's potty time, I can't hold it, I can't hold it, I can't hold it...potty, potty, potty, POTTY!