So pissed

By soaked - 25/02/2013 19:16 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, I was babysitting, and I had to pee really, really badly. I couldn't figure out how to get the stupid toilet lock off, and ended up pissing myself. As I stood in the bathroom in tears, their child screamed, "No, no, pee-pee in the POTTY!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 553
You deserved it 9 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A toilet lock? As in, a lock on the toilet? I have never heard of this.

Comments

Toriaraekay 1

i think it would be difficult to pee in the sink or the bathtub as a girl, i would probably have to take my shoes, socks, belt, pants and panties off just to do it. maybe i just don't have enough experience peeing places other than toilets. And if op's anything like me, i usually try to leave the door at least a little ways open when babysitting if there are young children that; you want to be able to see/hear clearly or be able to get to quickly if need be.

It's not all that hard to pull your pants down and sit on the sink like a toilet. Or the edge of the tub even. Also, have you never squatted anywhere, only used a toilet? It's not all that hard.

Bathrooms have a shower so pee in the shower. Also, who the fk locks a toilet? Also, that is kinda house that she peed herself. I guess I have a fetish. At least it isn't 2girls1cup. O.o

As the sink stared at you, a forlorn expression settling across it's...faucet.

monkiki62 5

Id go in the sink or something before i would pee my pants. But different strokes for different folks!

Next time just get the sink. It's not the best but surely better than peeing yourself.

sink, bathtub, shower, bucket, backyard, trashcan, garage. just some places i would try first before peeing my pants. YDI.

What the hell is a toilet lock? Who the hell locks their toilet?

People afraid of the water monkeys i would guess...