Smugglers unite

By atang - 09/04/2009 09:16 - United States

Today, I was leaving a clothing store when the security guard stopped me and demanded that I surrender the clothing I was "trying to steal" by hiding it under my shirt. It turns out, he was just looking at my pot belly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 932
You deserved it 11 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I_Go_Commando 0

If this isn't motivation enough to get your ass in shape, i don't know what is.

xxyumtasticxx 0

it's like family guy Chris: I need an adult! I need an adult! Guard: You're not a shoplifter, you're just a fat kid.

Comments

HeyyyBrahhh 0

Maybe you should lose some weight.

crunkkidz 0

#4 I loved that episode! lol And that's kind of embarassing! But, maybe try losing some weight. If not to look better, then for the sake of your health.

procrastinator17 0

Number 22 is completely right.. I work in retail and you can get the security officer fired plus sue for damages.

Hydra_fml 0

I'm with #3 Wonder what the security guard's reaction was.

Thoureau 0

Maybe it was in one of his rolls.

ohhhhshizzz 0

yall are really mean, the officer should have realized that it wasnt clothes. Clothes are lumpy when put under shirt and most people would put the shirt ON under their clothes. The officer was an idiot who shouldnt have a job, and yeah the OP should lose a little weight, but if theyre comfy wtf? why do you care?

blargity 0

you dont deserve it for being fat its only an opinion of at lest one person but it doesnt mean you really are out shape :D

Wow 22. Only in America can you be wrongly sued for trying to do your job. It's lawyers like you who indirectly take away peoples freedoms by making them afraid that they'll get sued for just even minorly offending someone. Thanks for that.

"Excuse me, sir, you can't park your van on the diving board."