By SexOnTheBeach - 11/10/2015 03:34 - France - Livry-gargan

Today, my boyfriend invited me to his new apartment for a candle-lit dinner. While we were having drinks, I got up to wash my hands. Thinking that he was watching me walking away, I turned around to send him a kiss. He was spitting in my cocktail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 021
You deserved it 77

Top comments

JillianJuneBug 39

I would love to see the boyfriend try to explain his way out of that one

Hours earlier: "So, have you two been swapping spit, bro?" "I'm not familiar with that expr—yeah, yeah, totally, dude. Of course. What kind of man would I be if we weren't? Ha."

Comments

JillianJuneBug 39

I would love to see the boyfriend try to explain his way out of that one

I'm sure she deserved it in one way or another.

Uh, no spitting in somebodys drink other than talking to the person about the situation, or whatever OPs SO had going on in their head is just completely and utterly wrong. Well I guess if someone ever spits in YOUR food or drink we know that you deserved it anyway! ?

Iamnotfat 16

#41 you are absolutely correct. People shouldn't always assume "oh they must have deserved it." Regardless, spitting in someone's drink or food is cowardice at its best. If you have an issue, tell them to their face.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
missyfiona89 28

Hours earlier: "So, have you two been swapping spit, bro?" "I'm not familiar with that expr—yeah, yeah, totally, dude. Of course. What kind of man would I be if we weren't? Ha."

mermaidkeels 26

Surprised the FML team didn't realize it says "candle-lit diner" instead of "dinner".

Diner is dinner in French. This story is from France.

There is no excuse or reason that he could give that would excuse that behaviour. I normally wouldnt suggest dumping his ass, but in this case I would. If that happened, thats beyond disgusting

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you hate someone enough to spit in their drink, why invite them to a candle lit dinner? Why continue the relationship at all? What the hell was he thinking? "Hmm, how do I explain to my girlfriend that I loathe her and want to break up... I know! I'll cook her a romantic dinner, spit in her drink, never say anything about it, and just keep dating her!" It's a good thing you caught him, or the passive aggressive little bitch would have never spoken up (and possibly wasted years of your life). Good riddance.

monyluv1 13

I have to agree with you on this. I can see any scenario that would make this scenario be forgiven.